We would like to follow-up with your recent services received from NVSU. Below are links to take our satisfaction surveys. The survey should only take about 5 minutes.
These surveys are used to obtain satisfaction ratings in order to improve our services and to generate our annual report. The results are published on our lobby bulletin board next January and in our Community Impact Section. We greatly appreciate your willingness to provide feedback, as your opinion is very important to us.
Thank you for working with us.
- NVSU works very well with individuals with TBI’s – they provided great job placement and job retention support to my customer.
- Working with customers who want to work in more professional careers.
- Offering Job Club even throughout the pandemic, the networking ability esp of Dr Fraser as he has been with NVSU from the start I think, which is helpful to find unique places for CBAs and/or informational interviews and/or employment. The newsletter highlighting positive happenings at NVSU.
- Job Coaching
- Receiving help with my autism.
- On-the-job support
- Vocational Evaluation and Individual Vocational Counseling, helped me find possible job leads that can fit my skill set and limitations due to traumatic injuries
- I feel the on-site job assistance allowed me to land and keep a job at ***. The DVR vocational evaluation provided a vocational assessment for me not to continue my career in IT. At first, I was frustrated and angry since IT was what I knew but I slowly realized how much the stroke has taken from my memory. For that I thank NVSU.
- Vocational and psychological counseling.
- The informational interviews were helpful because I got to learn about different careers from the employees themselves.